Sunday, March 11, 2007

My New Tattoo

I recently got a new tattoo on the inside of my right wrist. It is a red heart with the letter "T" inside in memory of my daughter Taylor. The reason I got it on my wrist was because when I was on bed rest in the hospital she was on my right side and I would always have my hand over her. The tattoo didn't hurt too bad, I just kind of closed my eyes and it was all over with before I knew it. My students all think I am "so cool". In fact, I saw one girl had drawn with a pen a heart with her boyfriends initial on her wrist by the end of class. I am such a good role model. Hopefully she doesn't tell her parents who she got the idea from! :)



1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

I love it! Good for you...you're such a cool teacher! I wonder if any of MY teachers ever had tattoos. Of course, they were all nuns, so they could have hidden them easily!!