Friday, June 22, 2007

Triplets!!

Yes, the sign is correct. I am expecting. Although the dirty diaper in the background is not mine but it adds a nice touch, don't you think? And more importantly, I am expecting not one, not two, but three!!! Yes, we were as shocked as you are. I am only 6 weeks along and the doctor said that the first trimester will be the crucial time. Just because there is 3 now he said doesnt mean that all three will develop. However, everything is looking good so far. I go next week to see the heartbeats so I will keep you posted. I already feel huge too!! The end of the school year couldn't have come at a better time. I feel like all I do all day is eat and sleep. No vomiting yet, but I think its coming!!! I was going to wait and tell you all next week after the heartbeats but I couldn't wait. So please keep us in your prayers for a lot smoother pregnancy than the last and for 3 healthy babies!! Brian said there better be a boy in there or he is going to go crazy (and broke!).
Take Care!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!!!

jess and josh said...

Hey...I took that picture!! You know Jen, you had to go and "one-up" me huh!! I am so happy for you and I can;t wait to see little Jessica, Jessie, and Jesaca!!!

Julie Hibbard said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! Keep us up on what's going on! I will be thinking of you the whole time!
Wow!!!

Freeman Family said...

Jen, I am sooooo excited!! I was at disneyland today and saw this girl with triplets and thought of you!! Keep me posted!!

Allison said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!
LOTS OF BABIES!

Sarah said...

OK...I am excited for you and all, but I'm ready for a new post! :)