Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our First Homecoming!!!

Yesterday Joey & Kayla got to come home! Joey weighs around 5 pounds 7 ounces and Kayla weighs 4 pounds 9 ounces. Riley should be coming home with a week. She is just a little behind with her eating since she had those setbacks in the beginning. My mom came out to my house last night and stayed the night, thank goodness!! The night actually went really well. They just slept and ate and I kind of slept. :) My mom has two more days of work and then she is taking 2 months off to stay with me and help me while Brian is working.


Riley saying goodbye to her brother & sister :( but she will see them soon!


5 comments:

jess and josh said...

Yay!! They look so good. Poor little Riley...I will go visit her so she's not lonely!! Welcome to the land of sleepless nights!!

Julie Hibbard said...

Yeah!! Congratulations...at least you get to "ease" into the three of them! How is big sister doing?
Hopefully she's loving it!
Best of luck Jen and Brian!!

Sarah said...

Yeah for moms and babies coming home! They look so cute and you look fantastic! Ryan had the same little outfit that Kayla is wearing...love it.

Freeman Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited. And what an awesome mom you have, to stay with you. I don't know what I would have done without my mom and I only had one newborn at a time!

Allison said...

Poor Lindsay...she'll need to have a "big girl" day every now and then...and so will you!