Friday, February 9, 2007

I'm back....

I don't have much time as I am educating the youth of America but just wanted to inform you that I am still here and I never left. :) I have had MAJOR computer problems these past two weeks and the problems have still not been fully resolved. So I might not get back on here for another few days but I am still here. Thank you for not deleting me! :) I would blog about what has happened to my computers at work and home but the way that I go on and on....the blog would be just way too long. To make a long story short.... Time Warner Cable is horrible!!!!!

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Bummer!! I did not give up on you, Jen and I am looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!
Good luck with the computer!!

jess and josh said...

yay!! You're back!! I missed you...and it was so good to see you the other day! haha

Sarah said...

I'm glad you're back!! I was wondering what happened to you.