Monday, May 14, 2007

Chaperoning Prom

Saturday night myself and 6 other math teachers chaperoned the high school prom. We go every year, only girls no husbands. We go to dinner first and then our "job" at prom is to count the ballots for king and queen. It is alot of fun. This year we went to Olive Garden for dinner and prom was held at the American Cultural Way Center which is actually the place that I went to a winter formal at during high school, that was weird.
This my friend Megan who I work with.

These are 4 other teachers, Rachea, Alma, Margot, and Patti.
Andrea, Megan, and I at dinner.One of my current students.

Two of my current Geometry students. I don't know why my boobs look so big here, they didn't look like that all night, trust me. :)


Two of my former students. They are seniors now but I had them their freshman, sophomore, and junior years for math.













3 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't remember where that was? Was it Winter Formal senior year?

jess and josh said...

I saw the first picture and thought you had cut your hair!! How come you look the same age as your students?

Julie Hibbard said...

They must think you are the coolest teacher! You look like you are their same age!