Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Double Whammy

My friend was "tagged" twice and she passed it onto me so here we go....


Four of Everything...
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Wild Rivers for one summer during high school. I really wanted to be a lifeguard and wear those cute red one-piece bathing suits but I worked in concessions instead.
2. Little Folks Shop in Laguna Hills Mall (this was my senior year in high school and unfortunately this store doesn't exist anymore).
3. Trader Joe's for 4 years during college.
4. High School math teacher

Four Places I have lived:
1. Lake Forest from when I was 3 - 17
2. The dorms at Chico State my freshman year in college
3. Trabuco Canyon (where my parents moved to once I went to college)
4. Corona (where I moved once I got married and where I currently live)

Four Places I've Been on Holiday:
1. Canada when my brother got married
2. Hawaii twice
3. Mexican Riveria, cruise we took for our honeymoon
4. When I am not home I am at Lake Havasu in the summer!

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over:
1. Wizard of Oz
2. Top Gun
3. Save The Last Dance
4. The Never Ending Story

Four Categories of TV Programming I Enjoy:
1. American Idol
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. LOST
4. The Girls Next Door

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Chicken & rice casserole that my mom makes
2. A really good hamburger
3. Anything Italian that my Grandma makes
4. I love dessert! (that's a dish right??) :)

Four Places I'd Rather be Right Now:
1. Getting a massage
2. Hawaii
3. The river
4. Anywhere but work (I love my job but the school year is almost over and my students are getting impatient!)

Four Websites I Visit (Almost) Daily:
1. My blog
2. Myspace
3. Yahoo!
4. check my email

Seven Random Things About Me...
1. I have never seen a Harry Potter Movie and I have no desire to.
2. I was hit by a car when I was 7 roller skating across the street and broke my femur (the largest bone in your body)
3. I am left-handed
4. My hood flew up on me while driving my Geo Storm on the freeway
5. I don't like cats. Always had dogs as pets growing up.
6. My blood pressure is always super low and nurses usually can't find it.
7. This one time at band camp...I met my husband.

So I am now tagging Jessica since it has been awhile since she posted anything!! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Little Folks! THat's very funny. I totally forgot about that. Didn't Natalie work there too? I totally remember you breaking your leg in elementary school. It was a big deal when you visited...didn't we have pizza or McDonalds?

jess and josh said...

I didn't know you were left handed!!

Matt Jensen said...

You should REALLY watch the Harry Poter movies.