Sunday, December 30, 2007

3 weeks old!

Today the triplets are three weeks old and doing well! They are all close to 4 pounds now. Riley is doing much better since her feeding issue. She has been eating for a week now and having no problems. They gave her medicine to help her body process the food faster and it is working. This week they will probably start trying to bottle feed Kayla & Joey. Riley will probably be a week later. Here are some random pictures taken over the past few weeks. Lindsay got to see the babies briefly and didn't really know what to think.Brian holding Kayla

Me and the girls
Joey

Riley

5 comments:

Sarah said...

They are so cute! I love the picture of Joey covering his eye. It's like he's saying, "Please, no pictures!" I am so happy that they are doing well. How often are you with them? When do they come home?

Julie Hibbard said...

I think Joey is thinking..."WHAT? I have THREE sisters? Oh no...i will have to play with dolls forever!"
How cute are they! Good for you Jen and Brian! Congrats on 5 years and 4 kids...That's quite a ratio!
Thinking of you guys!

Allison said...

Even with such tiny faces you can tell they look like Lindsay! Strong genes, Brian!

Jen Panunzio said...

I see them everyday for about a couple hours. This past week has been hard because Lindsay's daycare was closed and Brian was working most of the day so I couldn't see them as often. They will probably be home within the next 3 - 4 weeks if everything goes well!

And Allison I agree, you would think out of 4 at least one would look like me!!

Freeman Family said...

So cute!! I am so glad they are doing well! Keep updating us!