Friday, February 1, 2008

Finally reunited!!!

Riley came home yesterday!!!
Haven't had much time to take pictures of all of them together but I was able to sneak one in. From left to right...Riley, Joey, & Kayla. I don't think Lindsay even realized another one came home. She just loves being surrounded by babies and they are all Joey according to her. She came home from daycare yesterday sick with a cold so the most difficult part has been just trying to keep her away from them. Last night went pretty well for the most part. Riley fell into their same schedule which made it a little easier. There were moments though when it felt like Grand Central at our house with the phone ringing, babies crying, and Lindsay coughing & sneezing. Welcome to my world..... :)
They thankfully love their pacifiers and being swaddled!

5 comments:

jess and josh said...

Yay!! All the Panunzios are together!!! They look like 3 little burritos!! I like how Kayla gets her hands out all the time!!

Sarah said...

I cried in the middle of the night becuase I was so tired and didn't want to feed the little one again...tonight I'll think of you and suck it up! I'm happy they are all home.

Freeman Family said...

So cute, I am glad they are all home and doing well! It is kind of making me a little baby hungry!

Allison said...

The little swaddled bundles are so cute!

Julie Hibbard said...

Wow Wow Wow!
I am praying for you, Jen! You are doing a great job...if anyone can do this, it's you!
Keep up the good work! They are beautiful!
:)