Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our first outing!

On Sunday we took the kids to the LA Boat Show for our first outing! They actually did pretty well. We had to feed them one time while we were there which was kind of a pain, especially with a 2 year old running around wanting french fries! But once that was done the babies just slept the whole time in the strollers. Here is a view of the inside of my car. Poor Lindsay got bumped to the back but she likes to look at the babies and tell me whenever anyone is fussing. I just have to make sure she has everything she needs (juice, blanket, etc.) before we leave the house since I can't reach her while I am driving. We did have to pull over once on the way there because she dropped her juice and couldn't reach it!
People see us coming and get out of our way. It's pretty nice! :)

6 comments:

jess and josh said...

is that the new boat?? Love the tank top and the cardigan...see, I told you! I'm on bopard for the Anaheim show!

jess and josh said...

I mean BOARD!!!

Julie Hibbard said...

Wow! Good for you! I am sure that was quite a feat getting them all up and dressed and in carseats and out the door! And then, into strollers and feeding them all!
Again...good for you!
I am sure it will become a routine that you master...
Love sharing all this with you Jen! Thanks for letting us be part of your life!!

Sarah said...

Good thing Brian was with you. Have you gone out alone? I still haven't taken TWO to the grocery store together! We have ONE of the same stroller (in a different color). We call it our battle tank but I am happily surprised at how easy they are to turn. They're great!!

I hope to be down in CA in March. I want to see you and Jessica...and get our EIGHT kids together!!

Allison said...

Wow! That's a full backseat! All that, and still able to blog! Way to go!

Freeman Family said...

Wow, very impressive. I was at the doctor with own the other day and saw two sets of triplets, I thought of you!
Hey I might be down in March also, I will let you know, it would be fun if we could get all of us together, 10 kids!