Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I know my posts have been far and few between but at least this is the second one in the same month! :) Everyone is doing well...the babies are around 9 - 10 pounds. They are sleeping about 5 -6 hours through the night and about 4 hours during the day between feedings. Although I feel like all I do is make bottles and feed babies! My mom returns to work Wednesday!!! She has been such a huge help I am not sure how I am going to manage but I'm sure I will. Lindsay is still attending her daycare/preschool during the week so that helps my days to be a little less chaotic.
Here are some pictures from Easter at my mom's house yesterday. Hope you enjoy!
Riley & Kayla
His outfit says "Little Man" :)

Lindsay
Looking for eggs

The triplets with their Great- Grandma
My Saving Grace :)

6 comments:

Allison said...

So fun! SO many babies! No wonder you haven't been posting...

Julie Hibbard said...

Is the saving grace your mother or the wine?! :)
Love these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing. Lindsay is adorable!!!
And the babies are darling.
I'll be praying for you starting Wednesday!!!
Thanks for posting as often as you can!

Freeman Family said...

They look so cute! I am glad you are getting some sleep! Are you going to be going back to work?

Sarah said...

I wish my little would go that long at night! We've have two nights where she's eaten at 7:30 and not again until 3:00ish. But the last few nights...every three hours. Oh how much slower breast fed babies take!!

How did today go?

Jen Panunzio said...

After I wrote the saving grace comment I looked back at the picture and thought the same thing! I first meant my mom but the wine helped out too!
I am planning on going back to work in the fall. I was originally trying to share a contract with someone so I would teach part-time but I don't think it is going to work out but we'll see.
Today went well. When my mom was helping me she would come 3 days a week so I have had days by myself it is just when I have to go too many days in a row by myself I loose my mind!!! :) So we'll see how I am doing next week!! :/

Matt Jensen said...

i love when mom drinks.