Monday, May 5, 2008

Wow...its been awhile

Well I know I don't need to tell you that I have been busy but this past month has gone by so fast! Brian and I were able to get away to Lake Havasu by ourselves the second weekend of April, then I went to Las Vegas for a quick 24 hour trip with one of my friends the following weekend, then Brian went back to Lake Havasu with some of his friends for a boat race, and then this past weekend we went on a camping trip on the river and were able to take Lindsay with us! Thank goodness for my parents and Brian's mom who took turns watching the babies! I am definitely very thankful for them! I also recently got a triple jogger stroller so that when Lindsay is at daycare I can get out of the house with all 3 babies by myself for a walk. The stroller is huge and takes up the whole sidewalk but it does the job and the kids love it! I can't believe they are almost 5 months old! They are all doing really well!
Here are a few pictures of this past weekend. Lindsay had a blast and I am glad we got to spend a weekend with her where she didn't have to share our attention with anyone else! She has been to the river before when she was a baby but this was her first trip where she understood everything and was able to walk around by herself and just have fun!
I love this picture of them walking...too cute!
She loves bubbles and was so excited to have them on the boat!
Brian and Lindsay on our friend's Sea-Doo
Well if I don't get back on here this weekend, I hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Yeah!! Great to see you again Jen! You seem like you have it all under control and I am sure you go NON-stop. So good to see the babies and that you were able to have time with Lindsay alone! I am sure she totally loved it!
Always thinking of you!

Freeman Family said...

Looks like fun! I love the stoller! I bet it is a life saver. Where did you find it, my friend Stephanie is having triplets, she would love this!

Jen Panunzio said...

They sell it online at Sports Authority. Its made by BeBeLoveUSA...its very reasonably priced for a triple jogger stroller and it does the job! :)

Jen Panunzio said...

I forgot to ask...how far along is your friend?? Does she know what she is having? Feel free to give her my email if she wants to talk! :)

Allison said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! I can't believe how big Lindsay is getting...and how much she's starting to look like your mom...

Sarah said...

Yeah for getting away...and huge strollers! I can't wait to see more updates on how you all are doing.