Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! Our holiday was busy visiting family but we definitely enjoyed visiting the relatives and spending time with our families. Here are some pictures from the days' events...hope you enjoy and here's to a Happy New Year!! Love The Panunzio Family :)
Kayla would have much rather eaten the wrapping paper then play with the toy...
Joey on the other hand was mesmerized with the wrapping paper...
Lindsay was so excited to get her Princess beauty kit!
And Riley was all smiles...
Lindsay styling my dad's hair...or forehead?!
I had this same exact toy when I was a kid so when I saw it in the store I of course had to get it for them!
Lindsay got a bike from Brian's mom (and of course it is a Princess Bike!)
The kids got a bouncy house from Santa...as if we need one more thing in our living room! :) I can't wait for it to warm up so they can play with these toys in the backyard!

Lindsay with her cousin Luke on Christmas day...
My parents, me & my brothers...

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy New year to you and your BEAUTIFUL family Jen!!
So fun to share the joy and the happiness through the blog with you guys!
So fun!!
I admire you so much!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that you guys had a great Christmas. Isn't it so much fun with kids? I've never seen a bouncie house for the house like that! WHere did you get it?

The Steins Family said...

Happy New Year!! Love the photos, Jen!