Monday, December 8, 2008

Triplets are 1 year old!

I can't believe their first year has already gone by. It definitely went fast...almost too fast. I have to say I am going to miss not having little babies around...maybe I will just have to have another! Haha...just kidding!!! Well today is their actual birthday. 1:21 pm, 1:22 pm and 1:23 pm they were all born! Can we say they just pulled one out after another?! This past Sunday we had a small birthday party for them at the house with a few family and friends. Here are some pictures from the day. Hope you enjoy! :)



They all loved this present!
Brian's mom with the girls....

My parents got them this Choo Choo Wagon....they all loved it!!

6 comments:

The Steins Family said...

Happy Birthday, Joey, Kayla, Riley!!! So adorable, all of you!! I LOVE that choo choo wagon!

Sarah said...

Post overload! Yeah for one year olds...they are so cute and look like happy kids. We still have a month until the BIG 01 at our house, but I agree. This year has done fast. I'm sure with the crazyness of three it's goen even quicker for you. I'll be down in February and we'll have to get all the kids together somewhere.

Sarah said...

PS I've never seen a Choo-Choo Wagon and I LOVE it!!

Freeman Family said...

Ok...seriously that is the coolest wagon ever! I am jealous of them! Happy birthday to the triplets! That is so great! They are soo cute!

Lloyd Family said...

Happy birthday Riley, Kayla and Joey! I love your blog. It's like a glimpse into my future. :) I can't beleive they are already 1! How are they liking the choo-choo? I've been considering getting one. Your family is so adorable.

Jen Panunzio said...

They all LOVE the choo choo wagon and I highly recommend it for anyone with triplets! Warning: When you go on walks, random people will stare, stop their cars to get a better look and even roll down their window and have a conversation with you while they are holding up traffic! :)