Friday, November 16, 2007

A few good books....

So I have taken up reading. I find it passes the time faster but that is as long as you have a good book. Luckily I have found a few good books, I have read 3 in the past week. I thought I would share their titles with you in case you are looking for a good book too.

*The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
*The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd
* The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

Today I am going to start reading Steve & Me by Terri Irwin. I'll let you know how it is.

I also have some good news. I've been pretty stable and doing well so my doctor might let me go home for Thanksgiving, actually to my mom's since she lives closer, and try bed rest there. I will still visit my doctor weekly and if things change then I will go back to the hospital. I'm just excited to get out of here even if it is for one day. But we will see, it depends on how the next few days good as to whether I get to leave or not. I'll keep you posted.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! I am so, so excited for you and your family. If all goes well, will they take the babies early?

Jen Panunzio said...

The farthest I will probably have to go is 34 weeks. They won't take them any earlier unless I go into labor. So they should be here by Christmas!

Sarah said...

That's funny! Your three will be older than my one...and her due date is before theirs is!

Jen Panunzio said...

FYI - I just finished reading Steve & Me and I would highly recommend it!

Julie Hibbard said...

Yeah! so glad you are doing well! Did you ever read "Eat, Love, Pray" ?
It's fantastic. I love the Secret Life of Bees!! They joke about it in the BEE movie!!
:)

Jen Panunzio said...

Yes, I did read Eat, Pray & Love. I think I read it because I heard about it from you. :) That was a great book too. I now am reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I'll let you know how that one is....

Matt Jensen said...

The babies will be here before Christmas! That's awesome. That means I'll be able to meet them. Glad you get to get out of that hospital for a while. Say hey to Ginger for me.

Jen Panunzio said...

I said hi to Ginger for you but she couldn't hear me. haha Its so funny, Lindsay calls her name and she practically shouts it. I think she knows Ginger is hard of hearing too! I'll miss going thru the ads with you tomorrow morning!! :(