Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So far, So good...

I went to the doctor's yesterday and he gave me permission to stay at my mom's house for at least another week. I couldn't be happier!! Everything looked good and the babies are doing so well! They are all the size they should be for 28 weeks & 5 days. Their weights are 2 pounds 11 ounces, 2 pounds 14 ounces, and 2 pounds 12 ounces. My doctor was very happy and impressed with their sizes. If you do the math, okay I will do it for you...I have about 8 and 1/2 pounds of baby in me. My doctor also measured my stomach and it is the size of a person pregnant with one baby at 40 weeks!!! And he wants me to go another 4-6 weeks?! I go back to the doctor next Tuesday so I will keep you posted....

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah for you! Hang on to those babies. Everytime I feel like complaining that I have a little someone lodged up under my ribs, I think of you...

Allison said...

Way to stay pregnant! Good job!
I'm really excited to see pictures of these babies...Matt was telling me the names...SO cute!

Freeman Family said...

I'm so glad you are doing great!
It was so great to see you! Hand in there!!

Sarah said...

Um, names? I want to know names!!

Jen Panunzio said...

I knew someone would say that :)

Their names are

*Riley Anne
*Kayla Mary
*Joseph James but I am going to call him Joey (Brian wanted to name him after his uncle)

Julie Hibbard said...

Ok...the NEXT time you have a baby, you have to name it Julie. Come on!
Hang in there cute lady!!
:)