Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tagged!

My friend Amy, who I have known since freshman year in high school, thought she would give me something to do to pass the time while in the hospital and tagged me. I would like to also thank Amy for visiting me in the hospital today. Amy, who lives in Arizona, was in town this week visiting her mom and I haven't seen Amy since my wedding 5 years ago. So it was good to see her and her son today! Thanks Amy!

Anyway, on to the tag:
RULES:
1. List the link to your tagger and also post these following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs


7 facts about me:

1. When I was 7 I was hit by a VW Bug (the old school kind) while rollerskating across the street in front of my house. My dad was mowing the lawn in front of the house and saw it all happen. I was hit, flew some feet, the girls didn't know what they hit so they kept going and ran over me, finally stopping. I broke my femur bone, shattered my hip bone and had to get stitches in my head. I was in the hospital for 5 weeks (what's with me and long hospital stays?!) . This happened in February when I was in 2nd grade so I had to be home schooled the rest of the year.

2. In high school I went on a date with Hobie from Baywatch. He was so cocky and full of himself. Obviously things didn't work out. Haha

3. I have two tattoos. My first one I got is on the back of my neck and its the Japanese symbol meaning "blessed". I got it as an acceptance that even if I don't ever get pregnant (at one time I thought it would never happen) that I am still blessed. I got pregnant with Lindsay and Taylor two months later. :) My second tattoo is a red heart with a "T" inside on my wrist in memory of my daughter Taylor who passed away 18 hours after birth.

4. I have know my husband Brian since we were freshman in high school. We met at band camp. :)

5. The guy on 7th Heaven who got Haylie Duff's character pregnant (I forget his screen name) was my student two years ago.

6. My parents have been married for 30 years and I hope to get that far and further in my marriage.

7. Within the next couple months, I will have given birth to 5 children in the past 2 years!


Okay, since I only know 6 people with blogs and one person tagged me, I can only tag 5......


Matt, Sarah, Jessica, Julie, and Allison you have all been tagged!!! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Um, I can't be tagged twice, right? I will write something if you comment on my blog...I miss hearing from you!