Monday, June 2, 2008

Pictures...pictures...pictures

I finally have a few moments to put up some recent pictures of the kids. The triplets will be 6 months next week!! Everyone is doing well, just busy, busy, busy!!!
In this picture from left to right: Riley, Joey, Lindsay, Kayla
Joey, Kayla, Riley
Joey
Joey
Riley
Crazy Kayla!
I love her eyes!

Riley
Smiley Riley as we call her! :)
And we can't forget about Lindsay! She is doing great with the babies. She can recognize who is crying from the other room, sometimes better than Brian or I. She loves to read them stories, sing them songs, and just make them laugh! Oh, and she also likes to sit in their seats...which most of them used to be hers when she was little!
I hope everyone is doing well....I will try to get on later and write more but for now I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Yeah!!!!! Love these! They are BEAUTIFUL Jen!!!
Wow! Six months...I am sure it went by faster for me than for you!!!
Four gorgeous kids!!
good for you!!!
So glad to see you on the blog!
:)

jess and josh said...

Hey....I think I recognize that outfit that Joey is wearing!! I haven't seen them in so long!! I miss them!

Sarah said...

Yeah for lots of little babies...and one big girl. Bridger loves Ryan's Bumbo too. I'm so glad that they're doing great. I'm coming down in July and we'll have to see everyone together.

Freeman Family said...

So cute! I am sorry that we didn't get to see you when I was down last. My sister came and it was crazy. Next time I will call you for sure!! You look so good, and I love the blog background!!