Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Little Man...

Sometimes I feel like Joey gets "lost in the mix" being that he has 3 sisters, so this post is just all about him!! Here's a little bit about my little man....
  • Weighed 3 pounds 6 ounces at birth, the largest of the three. He still is the biggest although Riley is right behind him!
  • In the NICU he just cruised right through, never having any issues. The nurses always said that typically "preemie white boys" don't do so well and are not that strong but he proved them wrong!
  • He is my Mr. Mellow. He is so laid-back and has a "go with the flow" attitude. When he cries it is because he is either hungry or needs his diaper changed. Otherwise he is content watching his Baby Einstein DVD's, playing with his toys or relaxing in his swing.
  • SUPER patient and because of that he is usually the last one to be fed, or the last one to have a bath!
  • He loves to study his hands. He will stare at them, opening and closing to make a fist.
  • He likes to scratch his head, like a little monkey.
  • He loves to smile and laugh, hold his sisters' hands when laying next to them and is just all around a good baby.
  • Joey is my breath of fresh air. If I am ever feeling stressed or overwhelmed I just have to spend a few minutes with him and his calm smile makes me relax! Here are a few pictures of Joey from birth to now. Hope you enjoy!













Yes, that is Lindsay's Bumbo seat when she was little and she still likes to sit in it when any of the others sit in theirs. I even caught her giving Joey a lick of her lollipop that day!

He is ready to go golfing with dad!!!

4 comments:

Tera said...

I LOVE this special "blog" for "Little Man." As I said before, you are quite an inspiration!!!
xo,
Tera :)

Julie Hibbard said...

YOU are amazing Jen! Amazing! Your calm attitude is the reason you are able to do all you are doing. I am so grateful to read that you are enjoying every minute and not hear about the millions of diapers or crying going on...You will never regret loving on those babies and they are SO darn blessed to have you as their mom. No wonder they are doing so well...YOU are ENJOYING this! Good for you!!!

ccdean said...

Sorry, here is the link http://www.zellybellyboutique.com/
I left out the boutique part. My girls are all over the place, watch out it happens sooooo fast.
Christy

Lloyd Family said...

What an adorable little guy!