Saturday, June 21, 2008

You're never too big!

I had forgotten that we had this swing in the attic from when Lindsay was a baby and since we can always use another swing around here I brought it out yesterday. Of course, just like every "new" thing I bring out for the babies, Lindsay has to sit in it and claim it as hers. Well at least it still does its job!!


Here is Lindsay when she was 10 months old in the swing...
And here she is at 2 1/2 years old in the same swing! She sat in it to watch t.v. and fell asleep!
Priceless!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

We've got the same swing!

ccdean said...

Hi,
Just saw your comment on my blog...Thanks! You have beautiful children. I am excited to follow your story. Our triplets are close in age. Mine are 8 months on Thursday.
--Christy

ccdean said...

I got the headbands from zellybelly.com They are reasonably priced. Fast service as well. I already had the bows. I love the headbands that you can add your own bows to.
--Christy