Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I tried...

Being that we only live 30 minutes from the beach, it may suprise you that Lindsay has never been there. Maybe its because I am not that fond of the beach, never have liked it. I would rather be at a river or lake. So today Brian got off work early and we went to Balboa Island. We walked around the fun zone and then ate lunch at Ruby's on the pier. As you can see from the pictures below Lindsay had fun eating, or I should say playing, with her corndog. I felt sorry for the guy who had to clean up the floor around her. Anyways, this is as far as we got to going to the beach. After lunch, I was so tired from walking that we went home. I guess its a start, she can say she has eaten lunch over the ocean and maybe next time her little feet will touch the water.









1 comment:

Freeman Family said...

Jen, she is so cute, I can't get over it! I saw your comment on Teagan's blog about strollers. I was wondering have you seen those special strollers they make for triplets? I saw this girl once at the grocery store with triplets, she had this great stoller. Her triplets where probably 2 and she had another child about 4. The 4 year old pushed the cart and the mom had the stroller. It was the coolest thing. I will have to look it up for more info.