Monday, August 13, 2007

Shaver Lake '07

We just got back from our annual family tradition camping trip to Shaver Lake for a week. It is 6 hours north from O.C. in the Sierras just past Fresno. I have been going since I was a little girl and this is Lindsay's 2nd trip. We "rough it", sleep in a tent, campfires at night (it gets in the 40's at night!), and basically live in the dirt for a week. But it is so much fun and it is so beautiful up there! Here is a picture of the lake, which is surrounded by pine trees. Our boat is on the left. We have had it for a year but are going to put it up for sale soon since we won't get much use out of it for awhile with the triplets coming.
Me by my parents' Sea-Doo (I am really starting to show now!)
Me, Lindsay, and my Mom

My nephew on the left and my cousin on the right.



Lindsay just hanging out!




She loved the water and was fearless! She would just keep walking out into the lake if you didn't stop her!



This is where we had her confined at the campsite when we were too tired to chase her around. All she wanted to do was run around!


Me, my sister-n-law, and my mom making sandwiches to take down to the lake.




Lindsay with her Grandpa





My nephew Mark, 5 months old and his first camping trip. He did very well!





My dad and Brian on the innertube



Kisses from Lindsay!





Just saying hi while eating her sandwich!





Cousins!



My older brother and his family




















No comments: