Sunday, April 1, 2007

Bob, Lindsay and I


When I was a kid my family and I would go to Bob's Big Boy on El Toro Road occasionally. It was a great family restaurant and I loved going there. Last weekend as we were coming home from the river, we stopped at a Bob's Big Boy for lunch. I forgot how good their hamburgers are! I never imagined when I was a kid, someday taking my daughter to a Bob's Big Boy. Even though this one was in beautiful Barstow :) we had a good time and I think Lindsay liked it too!

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Did you have a chocolate shake in a silver goblet or a hot fudge cake?? I loved both of those! We always went to that Bob's in Laguna Hills...
Yum!

Sarah said...

That is so funny! We always went to the one by the mall too. I liked that the salads came in little white dishes. My dad and I went there together...I remember the chocolate shakes!