Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sorry if this is a little untasteful...(Sarah, is that a word?)

Let me introduce John, my co-worker. He is an English and Spanish teacher. John's personality is not like anyone else's. He could be in a good mood one minute and the next you don't want to make eye contact with him because he looks pissed off. He is very "matter of fact" and to the point. He can be crude, rude, vulgar, and comical. So here's the story....yesterday morning in the teacher workroom I was telling my friend how I ordered a decaf coffee because I am trying to cut back on my caffeine intake but I like the taste of coffee. Well John walks in and hears that I ordered a decaf coffee and he says, "Decaf coffee??? That is like dry humping...what's the point?!"

I could not stop laughing at his random, crude, off-the wall comment so I thought I would share. :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Um...No, untasteful isn't a word. Sorry. How about "in poor taste." I best if you would have asked John, he could have told you!! I warn you. The English/Foreign Language types are a little "different." I however, am one of the few exceptions!

Jen Panunzio said...

Thanks Sarah! True, I could have asked him but I was afraid as to what kind of response I would have received.

Allison said...

I would use "distasteful".

But, very funny!

Julie Hibbard said...

Quick wit is always funny. It's only afterward that you 'wonder' if it's a little off color....
he sounds funny tho.