Monday, April 2, 2007

MISSING: My left ovary. If found please call.

I don't know how I forgot to blog about this yesterday. How in the heck do you lose an ovary??? Let me back up...in case you didn't know, Brian and I are starting the process again with the fertility doctor to try to have another baby. Two months ago I was put on birth control pills to "calm my ovaries down". Last time I went through this process my ovaries reacted too well to the medicine and I had ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome which made my ovaries uncomfortably large. My left one was the size of a tennis ball when they are supposed to be the size of a walnut. So now apparently the birth control pills did their job because last Thursday my doctor couldn't find my left ovary. He did an ultrasound to check my ovaries and the left one was no where to be found. He wasn't worried about it and so I guess we'll see this week if it decides to show up! :)

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

That is hilarious!!
Do you remember where you left it?
Did you look everywhere?
When do you remember last having it?
Let me know if you want to borrow one of mine.
:)

Sarah said...

What? How does that happen? I'd donate mine, but we want another kid...or three.

jess and josh said...

Oh....I think I saw it by the Hollywood sign when I was hiking up there with the girlies...I should have grabbed it, but I was in a hurry to go shopping at the Beverly Center!! Sorry :(