Sunday, September 2, 2007

Heat Wave

With temperatures around 110 degress, going outside is not possible unless you have an inflatable pool!! Jessica, Josh, and their two boys came to our house for a BBQ yesterday. We put the guys in the pool with the kids, and our dog Harley. This picture was taken around 6pm and it was still over 100 degrees out.The kids loved the water! And Lindsay doesn't mind hanging out with the boys. :)

Couldn't get a smile out of her here.

Jessica's boys. I guess you can consider this post an update for Jess too since she NEVER updates her bolg! :) She should just have a post on her page with a link to mine. :)




Conner on Lindsay's school bus.




Lindsay and James.






4 comments:

jess and josh said...

Well, I am glad to see that you updated my blog for me!! Thanks...I am such a bad mommy, I didn't even have my camera!

Sarah said...

What a fun time together! They are lucky to have such fun little friends to grow up with.

Freeman Family said...

Looks like fun, Jessica's boys are so cute.

Stephanie said...

Ok so after all of your bugging I have finally created an account for the sole purpose to commenton yours! Maybe one day I will finally feel compelled to write my own blog..although I am pretty sure you are required to have kids! Anyway just wanted to say I LOVE the pics!! Thanks for covering for Jess... she'll have to post your blogs once the babies are here!!