Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oreos


Just thought I would share this random piece of information about me. So I am not a big Oreo fan, however, I love Halloween Oreos and Christmas Oreos. For some reason I think that the orange creme and the red creme tastes so much bettter than the regular creme. Brian thinks I am crazy since it is just food coloring they put in the filling. I know that it is just dye but for some reason I don't want to believe it. I really do think they taste better and Albertson's already has their Halloween Oreo's in so I am one happy pregnant lady!! :)
P.S. While I was trying to find a picture online of Halloween Oreo's I found out that they were first introduced in 1991 and Christmas Oreo's were first inroduced in 1995. A little piece of trivia for you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Huh...You would have thought the Christmas Oreos would have been first. I love the whole mental thing with the filling...I can't eat anything that's been dyed a different color!

matt said...

Oreos are awesome, but next time you're in Trader Joe's, buy their version, called Joe-Joe's. They are close enough to Oreos to be yummy, but definately better. Not sure how to describe the better-ness, but they just are.