Monday, October 15, 2007

Jessica's Boys


So since Jessica's last post is about her wedding in June (which she didn't post about until July) I thought I would help her out, since I have so much time on my hands, and post these pictures that were recently taken of her boys. I also owe her since she brought me lunch from Paradise Bakery on Saturday. So her boys, James & Conner, are now 9 1/2 months old and are so adorable as you can see from the pictures. Look at their matching Puma shoes!!! So cute!!

5 comments:

jess and josh said...

I'm a bad mommy!! Thanks for putting them up....now I can tell all my family to visit your blog! Can you pay all my bills on line while you're at it?

Jen Panunzio said...

sure! as long as the money is coming out of your account and not mine! i can be your personal accountant and you can pay me! :) So now your whole family is going to know more than they want about my cervix! haha

Anonymous said...

Hi - we are thinking of you, and we're so happy to hear that you are feeling well and things are going well with those three little babies! Thanks for the updates - and keep us all posted - we wish you all the best! and we are always thrilled to know all the details of your cervix!

Jody (Jessica's sister, Christian, Isabella, and Francesca

P.S. Thanks for helping my sister with her blog (or lack of blog...)

Anonymous said...

oh - by the way - if you're looking for a baseball team to cheer for, how about the COLORADO ROCKIES!!! :-)

Sarah said...

So am I totally going to feel left out because I only have one baby at a time?! :(