Sunday, January 14, 2007

Famous Daughters

I went to a baby shower this weekend for a friend from work. She is having a girl so we played a game where we had to guess the names of celebrity daughters. Thought I would post some of them for you so you can try to see how many you know....Have fun!

Guess the name of each of these celebrities' daughters...
1. Jennifer Garner
2. Madonna
3. Angelina Jolie(2)
4. Gwenyth Paltrow
5. Courteney Cox
6. Katie Holmes
7. Sharon Osbourne(2)
8. Julia Roberts
9. Michelle Williams
10. Judy Garland
11. Goldie Hawn
12. Denise Richards(2)
13. Brooke Shields
14. Demi Moore(3)
15. Courtney Love
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
Answers:
1. Violet
2. Lourdes
3. Zahara & Shilo
4. Apple
5. Coco
6. Suri
7. Amy & Kelly
8. Hazel
9. Matilda
10. Liza Minnelli
11. Kate Hudson
12. Sam & Lola
13. Grier
14. Scout, Rumer, & Tallulah
15. Frances


How many did you get right?

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

This is a GREAT baby shower game. I am betting that Allison got the vast majority of them since they are all classic People Magazine Crossword puzzle questions!

Allison said...

I named 13...I did get Scout, Talullah and Rumer...and I knew Hazel...and her brother's name is Phinneas.

I'm a little sad that I couldn't get Grier...or Sam and Lola...I knew those! I choked under the pressure!