Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Little Gym

Yesterday I signed Lindsay and I up for out first mommy and me class at The Little Gym. We start Sat. Jan. 27th and I am so excited. It is a 45 minute class for infants 10 months - 18 months and it meets once a week for 20 weeks. The class is made up of motor development activities that include aerobics, elementary gymnastics skills, stretching, rhythm, songs, group activities, ball play and bubbles! I am sure I will have a lot to write about after these classes so stay tuned! :)

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

So cute! Allison and I did a mommy and me gym class about 23 years ago! It was the last aerobics I ever did!
Have so much fun...take lots of pictures for the blog...

Sarah said...

Bridger and I have done mommy and me swimming and music classes. Starting in February we will do a gym class. It's so fun watching them watch other kids and learn. I word of warning..there will be some moms who let their kids get away with murder. Take a deep breath and let it go!

Allison said...

you really do need to work on Lindsay's elementary gymnastics skills. I was thinking she was a little behind the other kids in this area!

jess and josh said...

Do you think the boys are too young for the gym? I mean, if they are going to be professional baseball players like Josh wants them to be, they need to start training, right? 20 minutes?? I hope Lindsay has enough stamina to last through that long class!! Can we go shopping soon? Ok, ehought of my randomness!