Sunday, January 21, 2007

Valentine's Day Cards

Here are actual cards I had to choose from at Hallmark. Which one would you of chosen for your significant other?

#1 Front: A picture of a boy and girl with the night sky behind them.
Inside: "To the man I want beside me every night for the rest of forever."

#2 Front: A heart shaped pizza
Inside: " I love you to pizzas."

#3 Front: "To my husband: Just a little Valentine's Day love note..."
Inside: "...to remind you how much I need you, how much I appreciate you, and how
very, very much I love you."

4 comments:

Allison said...

Considering Matt has told me three days in a row about how much he loves pizza? I think I'd choose card #2.

Julie Hibbard said...

I would go with #1.
How lucky you are to feel this way about your husband.

I always had a really hard time buying ANY of the 'husband' cards at holidays. I would stand at Hallmark and say, "Does anyone REALLY feel this way about their husband?"

I hope that someday I do.

Matt Jensen said...

I don't understand the pizza one, but I like it the most.

Sarah said...

I'm not into the sappy cards. I usually just make one for Rob. We don't do the big Valentine's Day thing. He gets a card, I get flowers, and we order Outback and eat it at home with candles. Since we've had Bridger, we've decided that Valentine's Day is our "Family Love" day and we all have our traditional Outback at home dinner together!