Thursday, January 11, 2007

Whoops....

Okay so I deleted my account because the pressure was just too much for me to handle and expexctations were set too high, or so I thought. Okay, here's the story. Last night was my dad's 51st birthday so we all went out to dinner which was a lot of fun. So Allison (my brother's girlfriend) informed me that I was taken off of her friends list since I hadn't posted a blog in a long time. I was heartbroken! Well not really, but close and it got me thinking that maybe I am letting down other people who check my blog daily and don't see anything new. So I decided this morning to delete my account since I was really stressing out about the situation knowing that I wouldn't be able to get on the computer and post a new blog daily and I don't want to dissapoint anyone. Having a 1 year old, a full-time job, a needy husband, a dog that needs attention and nevers gets it, AND the slowest computer known to man on the face of this Earth, blogging daily is just not going to happen for me. So...then I was reading other people's blogs and I felt like I was missing out not having a page so I concluded that I can do this and it might not be every day or every other but when I do post a blog everyone will be so excited! :) Now my problem is that when I tried to get the same URL that I had, it said it wasn't available when I already deleted it so it should be available, so that is why I have a new one! So Alli Hibb bear with me and pictures will be on here soon..... I love you Allison!!!! :)

4 comments:

Allison said...

HOORAY! I'm so glad you decided to continue trying...I promise to read everyday...or every other day (when you post!)

Sarah said...

I am so happy that you decided to continue blogging!!! I don't update everyday. I try to once a week or every five days. Sometimes I have nothing to say. I can't believe that you work and have a baby. You are a teacher, what does Brian do?

I am not going to our HS reunion...are you?

jess and josh said...

wow....that was a long story!! Good thing you are not an English teacher!! I need to update mine too!!

Julie Hibbard said...

Yeah!!! I'll keep reading too!! It's just for fun Jen! Do it when you can! You're great!!